Friday, November 2, 2012

Chalk it to me!

Chalk, chalk, chalk... I love chalk!!! And lately I seem to chalk up anything I can find. My kids are loving it because there are a myriad of places they can draw on and mommy doesn't mind! Below are some fun chalk ideas.

MASON JAR PEN HOLDER

Things you need. Chalk, mason jar and chalkboard paint. I love this paint from Home Depot because you can tint it any color you want!





One of my favorite things to paint with chalk is a mason jar. It's super easy just paint it somewhere outside where you don't mind it getting a little messy and let it dry overnight. You can also use chalkboard spray paint, they both work well. I use mine for pens but you could put anything in it!


Here's another fun idea. My husband cut this silhouette out of a Husky for my daughter and I painted it. I love that she can learn to spell the name of her favorite animal!


My husband also makes these and I LOVE them!!! We have quite a few around the house!


And of course chalkboards themselves. But the great thing about these is that they are framed with reclaimed wood! 


Have fun chalking!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment